What's New At PSQ

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What's New At PSQ

Come join us for a Tea Party!

Gingham and dots!

See the dots up close!

What a great combination!

Bring on the reds!

These stars are my all time favorites!

Okay, I lied, these stars are my all time favorite!

Oh wait, maybe these are my favorites!

Jo's Best Friends are truly FAB!

Pretty greens and reds!

Paisley and prints are so perfect!

More gorgeous greens and reds (too bad Christmas is so far away...except!!!)

Bring on the browns and blues! Yahoo!

And some more...

Black and blue!

Oops, loved it so much, here's another picture of those great stars!

Black and gold!

Great Pattern (see the quilt below)

I love this print - how awesome would this be in a purse or tote!

Home on the farm!

Hard to tell but this is great white on white with stars!

Hang up your quilts with the gorgeous "Hang Ups"

Here's one holding up one of my quilts!

And here's the From the Heart quilt!

Such an adorable baby quilt with ruffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment