What's New At PSQ

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What's New At PSQ Week of August 13

I wish I had friends like "Jo's Best Friends" so colorful!

And then there are some yummy neutrals!

And this grey blue is my favorite!!

Some terrific tone on tones for your favorite Potato Pals!

If you knew how many times people asked me if I have phony mustache fabric....well now I can say YES!

But wait, there's more disembodied body parts but these are cute!

My favorite Quilting magazine!

The Holidays are coming - now you can be prepared!

Dem Bones are here and they are glowing in the dark!

Creepers Peepers!

A great book with tons of quilts for kids!

Including this adorable 3 dimensional dress quilt!

And in this book, the Stars have it!

Little Stitches - sew cute!

Happiness Is...Peanuts Kits!

And now we have more kits of this Dog Gone Christmas Quilt!

Me, Nathan Detroit and Amelia after our trip not over the falls but next to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment