What's New At PSQ

Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's New At PSQ Week of January 23

Fun fabric on our new Pat Campbell Thread Caddies!

Here's a peek at the inside of the Thread Caddies!

A great magazine about...Quilts...what else!

Fun and funky black and whites!

I feel a black tie experience coming on!

Yes, you are seeing spots!  Aren't they great!

Another elegant print in black and white.  Picture this on the back of your quilt!

Wouldn't this fabric look great with some black and white fabric!  Wonder where I can get some!

Some fun 30's prints!

And now for some batiks...

Bright, bold and breezy!

Now I feel like putting on my flip flops and sitting by the pool!

Blue and yellow - a happy combination!

I love this combo - brown and lime green!

Okay, now I need my sunglasses!

Check it out!  We've stocked up on batting for the sale!

1 comment:

  1. WoW look at all that batting! Love those 30's prints too!

    ReplyDelete