What's New At PSQ

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ghosts of Halloweens Past

Hi all!  Many of you asked if I might have photos of some of the Halloween costumes I mentioned in last week's email.  So with the help of my Mom (and her uber organized photo albums) here's a blast from the past of some of my and Amelia's best Halloween costumes.  Enjoy!

Yep, that's me as the NBC Peacock!  Check out those gold tights!

Amelia as...dirty laundry!

Amelia as our 2nd President - John Adams!

Amelia as a Yellow M&M - I made that costume!

Amelia's First Halloween as a Scare Crow!

That's me, far right, as a princess, with my neighborhood friends!

That's me in the center as a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.  Notice Diane, on the left, is wearing my costume from the year before.

Yep, I'm a conservative belly dancer this year!


Might not be PC now but back then...I was a hobo (oh, and Diane wore her sister's costume from the year before.  Poor girl, always getting our hand me downs.) 

1 comment: